Description:The NETGEAR SOHO Ethernet Unmanaged Switches provide easy and affordable network connectivity to small offices and home/offices. They are easy to use, reliable, and rugged with metal enclosures. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support is also available for supplying both power and data across a single CAT-5 ethernet cable to devices such as IP security cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, etc. With these Plug-and-Play switches, you can quickly and easily expand your network connections to multiple devices, with no configuration required. Available with 5 ports to 48 ports, these switches also support energy saving technologies to help you save power and money.
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 24 Gigabit ports
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 16 PoE+ ports with 190W total power budget to power wireless AP, IP Cameras, IP Phones and much more
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop, or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- PoE POWER AUTO-BALANCE AND ALLOCATION - NETGEAR’s unique PoE technology automatically balances the PoE power at the most granular level on each port, depending on the device needs.
- QUIET OPERATION: Ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
|Category||Smart Managed Pro Switch|
|Device Type||24-Port Gigabit PoE+ Ethernet Smart Managed Pro Switch with 2 SFP Ports|
|Manufacturer's Part Number||GS324TP-100AJS|
|Ports||24-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch with x 2 SFP Ports|
|Speed||10/100/1000 Base-T RJ45 ports, 1000BASE-X Fiber SFP Ports|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||33 x 20.6 x 4.3|
|Fan||2 internal fans, fixed|
|PoE+ 802.3at Ports||24 PoE+ (190W)|
|Power supply||1 internal PSU, fixed|