- Intel® Xeon® Gold 5218 Processor
- 128GB DDR4-2666MHz Reg ECC Module
- ACC ST550 2.5" SATA/SAS 8-Bay Backplane
- Kingston A400 M.2 SSD 120GB (BOOT DRIVE)
- SSD 980 PRO M.2 500GB, Samsung 3-bit MLC V-NAND (CACHE)
- Samsung 870 QVO 2TB,V-NAND, 2.5". 7mm, SATA III (DATA REPOSITORY)
- LENOVO Intel X550-T2 Dual Port 10GBase-T Adapter
- Optimized system design to meet performance and cost points for almost any workload
- The latest processor and memory technologies, along with NVMe drives, offer tremendous performance
- AnyBay technology enables great flexibility in storage configurations
- Advanced security technologies, including lockable bezel, Kensington lock slot, chassis intrusion switch, and TPM 1.2/2.0
- Office-quiet acoustics and compact size make it ideal for under-desk, deskside, or data centre rack-mount use
High-performance, reliable, manageable
ST550 features more processor cores, memory, and I/O bandwidth than previous generations. It also provides more memory channels; 12Gb SAS interconnects; and support for HDD, SSD, NVMe, and M.2 drives; as well as high-performance GPUs—all at a lower price than previous generations.
Faster processors and memory, more cores, and support for NVMe and M.2 drives contribute to significantly better performance than the previous generation. In addition, optional NVMe drives provide ultra-fast storage that can be tiered for greater application performance. Combining enterprise-class RAS features and shared components across the server portfolio increases reliability, promotes greater peace of mind, and reduces TCO.
XClarity Controller is the management hardware engine inside every ThinkSystem server, and XClarity Administrator centralizes management of your ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile infrastructure. With Redfish APIs and XClarity integrators, you can easily integrate the Lenovo infrastructure into higher-level IT applications.
Compact, secure, flexible
ST550 supports up to 96.4TB of internal storage capacity, and Lenovo AnyBay technology enables the mixing and matching of storage types (U.2/SAS/SATA) in the same bays. Up to 6x PCIe adapter slots and multiple hardware and software RAID options offer the flexibility you need for NICs, GPUs, and other adapters.
Physical and software security technologies, including lockable security bezel, Kensington lock slot, chassis intrusion switch, and TPM 1.2/2.0, are ideal for remote locations without the protection of a data centre. ST550 also offers money-saving features, such as highly energy-efficient 80 PLUS Platinum and Titanium hot-swap PSUs, continuous operation up to 45°C, and easy centralized management via XClarity software.