This 16 channel, 5 MegaPixel, Pro Series CCTV Camera System is a great entry-level camera solution for the home or small office. With an excellent high definition up to 2592x1944 pixels, a 77% viewing angle, PIR sensor, and up to 30 metres distance for night vision.
The NVR (network video recorder), is based on an open-source camera solution and is being further enhanced, and developed by our own internal security and I.T. divisions of the vCloud Group - Global Cloud Services.
Features for the network video recorder include:
- Runs on Ubuntu Linux 18.04 distribution!
- Supports video, USB and IP-based network cameras.
- Support Pan/Tilt/Zoom cameras, extensible to add new control protocol.
- Uses high-performance MySQL database.
- High-performance independent video capture and analysis daemons allowing high failure redundancy.
- Multiple Zones (Regions Of Interest) can be defined per camera. Each can have a different sensitivity or be ignored altogether.
- A large number of configuration options allowing maximum performance on any hardware.
- User-friendly web interface allowing full control of system or cameras as well as live views and event replays.
- Supports live video in MPEG video, multi-part jpeg and stills formats.
- Supports event replay in MPEG video, multi-part jpeg, stills formats, along with statistics detail.
- User-defined filters allowing selection of any number of events by a combination of characteristics in any order.
- Multiple users and user access levels.
- xHTML mobile phone access allowing access to common functions.
CCTV NETWORK VIDEO RECORDER:
|CPU||Intel® NUC® - Celeron® J4005 CPU|
|RAM||4GB RAM DDR4 3200MHz|
|HARD DISK TYPE||SSD (SOLID STATE DRIVE)|
|ETHERNET||1000M - GIGABIT|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||UBUNTU LINUX 18.04 SERVER
|RESOLUTION||2592 x 1944|
|INFRARED RANGE||30.0 METRES|
|THERMAL RANGE||10.0 METRES|
|OUTPUT SIGNAL||IP, WIRED, POWER OVER ETHERNET|
|FRAME RATE||1-15 FRAMES A SECOND|
|SENSOR SIZE||1/2.8 INCH|
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BASIC AND PRO SERIES:
|ADDITIONAL CAMERAS (UPTO)||2 ONLY||128|
|PROFESSIONAL CONFIGURATION (HOURS)||1||2|
Mobile phone app available here: